Lupo GTI OEM+

don´t panic matt, those guys who aren´t able to understand english just won´t read this thread,that´s it :)
      but as you already noticed,there´s a big number of people wich can at least get the message.

i´m excited about new oem-mods for your gti :)
      Gruss und so,da_flo
      Original von dasHirschl
      My English ist not so good...;)

The Lupo GTI in UK have no Glovebox?
      This is standard in Germany...

Why this...???

Don't worry, your English is very good compared to my bad german translation.

No we did not have the option of a glovebox in the UK. I'm not sure why as it would have been very popular, but the storage tray which we have is silly.

However I have fitted a complete OEM+ Polo 6N2 GTI Underdash and glovebox. Which is very hard to do, as its not a direct fit! :P

Keine Sorge, Ihr Englisch ist sehr gut im Vergleich zu meinen schlechten Deutsch-Übersetzung.

Nein, wir hatten nicht die Möglichkeit, ein Handschuhfach im Vereinigten Königreich. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, warum, wie es gewesen wäre, sehr beliebt, aber die Ablageschale, die wir haben, ist albern.

Allerdings habe ich eine komplette OEM + Polo 6N2 GTI Underdash und Handschuhfach ausgestattet. Das ist sehr schwer zu tun, als kein direkter fit!

Original von ExSerienlupo
      Schöner GTI, die Art des Umbaus gefällt mir sehr gut.

Nice GTI, the type of reconstruction pleases me very well.

Thank you very much.

Vielen Dank. :]
      Original von -|WEST|-
      Very nice Car,
      What coilovers did you use? Already lowered it?
      OEM rulez, there are several Votex kits i also like for the Lupo, but all other Spoilerstuff sucks. Sadly you cant lower the Lupo as much as you want, because of the Driveshaft. Worst point of the Lupodesign.

Thank you, it currently has standard GTI suspension so therefore it at standard ride height. I have not got round to fitting Coilovers yet! I plan on fitting KW Varient 1 Innox Coilovers eventually.

But I cant go very low because we have many speed bumps where I live which can cause problems. That is one of the reasons I have fitted the LCR Splitter.

Vielen Dank, es hat derzeit Standard-GTI Aussetzung so daher bei normalem Fahrhöhe. Ich habe nicht lang an der Ausstattung Gewindefahrwerk noch! Ich plane zur Ausstattung KW Gewindefahrwerk Variante 1 Innox schließlich.

Aber ich kippe gehen sehr niedrig, weil wir viele Fahrbahnschwellen, wo ich wohne, was zu Problemen führen kann. Das ist einer der Gründe, warum ich die LCR-Splitter eingebaut ist.

Original von Silberpfeil
      Aber die Türeinstiegsleisten kommen GUT ! =)
      bin gespannt auf weitere Gimmicks

Danke, Yes the door sill covers are very cool, they look nice and protect the sills well. Yes I have got loads more OEM+ things to show you.

Ja, die Einstiegsverkleidung sehr kühl sind, sehen sie schön und schützen die Schweller gut. Ja, ich haben deutlich mehr bekommen OEM + Dinge zu zeigen.
      Original von Foxx
      i think nearly everybody in germany is able to speak or understand englisch. i had to learn it in school for 9 years *g*

yes, i've got still the Cambridge with BBS RZ rims :) love it. i think this car will stay for ever in our family and won't be sold ;)

Good news, I'm glad that most of you will understand me!

Gute Nachrichten, ich bin froh, dass die meisten von euch wird mich verstehen!

Original von da_flo
      don´t panic matt, those guys who aren´t able to understand english just won´t read this thread,that´s it :)
      but as you already noticed,there´s a big number of people wich can at least get the message.

i´m excited about new oem-mods for your gti :)

Yes you have seen most of the other modifications I have done on ClubLupo.co.uk. Things to look forward to in 2010 are G60 brakes, rear antiroll bar, Pop-out rear quarter windows and also a different interior eventually. Plus much more!

Ja, Sie haben die meisten anderen Änderungen habe ich ClubLupo.co.uk angerichtet hat. Urlaub freuen uns darauf, im Jahr 2010 sind G60 Bremsen, hinten Stabilisator-, Pop-out hinten Quartal Fenster und auch eine andere Innenausstattung schließlich. Und noch vieles mehr!

Original von TWEE
      @ hipwell:
      Do you have pictures of the BBS RC mounted on your GTI?

Regards

Yes sorry 'TWEE' I have had so many questions. I had not forgotten. :)

Yes I have, here is one, but unfortunatly they are in storage for use in the summer. They are a very rare wheel in this fitment, and look amazing.

Ja sorry 'TWEE' Ich habe so viele Fragen hatte. Ich hatte nicht vergessen. :]

Ja ich habe, ist hier ein, aber leider sind sie bei der Lagerung für den Einsatz im Sommer. Sie sind eine sehr seltene Rad in diesem Einbau und perfekt aussehen.

Small amount of Photoshop. / Kleine Mengen von Photoshop. :P
      GPS Antenna for the MFD Sat Nav fitted into the highest point on the dash.

GPS-Antenne für die MFD Navigationssystem ausgerüstet in den höchsten Punkt auf dem Armaturenbrett.

Work in progress... / Arbeiten Sie im Gange...

Bought an OEM VW CD Changer to use with the Dension CD retention kit. Moved things around in the boot to fit it in nicely.

Gekauft ein OEM VW CD Wechsler, mit dem Dension CD Retention Satz zu benutzen. Bewegte Dinge herum im Stiefel, ihm nett unterzubringen.

Cambridge rear lights..

Cambridge Rückleuchten...

Original von .
      He nice!

Please put out the yellow cap in the Cambridge rear lights and use "Osram Diadem" or Phillips Vision!

And where is your R32 steering wheel?

:rolleyes: Yes I have to admit I haven't taken the yellow/orange filter out yet.

:) Yes the R32 Steering Wheel is coming, I am just showing all the mods I have done up to the present date. So I will put pictures of it up soon.

:rolleyes: Ja, ich muss zugeben, ich habe noch nicht die gelb / orange filter out yet.
      :) Ja, die R32 Lenkrad kommt, ich bin gerade mit allen mods die ich getan habe, bis auf den heutigen Tag. Also werde ich Bilder von ihm aufgestellt bald.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Hipwell“ ()

Original von greenlupo
      The idea with the VW Sharan 90mm badge is very good!!! I have never seen it before!! Do you have a larger picture of it??

You protect your Lupo with this red thing - perfect!!!!!

Thank you. :D

Yes here is another image of the Sharan badge on a Lupo. Its about 20mm smaller than the standard Lupo one. It fits well in the recess in the boot.
      Ja, hier ist ein weiteres Bild des Sharan Abzeichen auf ein Lupo. Die über 20 mm kleiner als der Standard-Lupo ein. Es passt sehr gut in der Nische im Kofferraum.

Not on my car though, and here the badge has been colour coded with the Silver...
      Nicht auf meinem Auto aber, und hier das Abzeichen wurde mit der Farbe Silber kodiert ...

Yes the red mat protects the sills well when working on the Lupo. :P
      Ja, das rote schützt die Fensterbänke auch bei der Arbeit an den Lupo.
      Original von da_flo
      as i´ve already mentioned in my pm,th sharan-badge is an awesome idea,especeally the color coded back-plate of it.

nice to see that example-pic...my lupo is silver too :D

Thank you :rolleyes: :D

Original von Foxx
      goil :) das will ich auch! wirkt viel breiter der arsch *g* sieht aus wie ein kleiner golf 4!

:D Yes it does!
      New number plates and surrounds fitted.
      New front GTI badge from a Golf Mk5, fitted on the other side! Red Mk5 Golf trim around the front grille.

Neue Nummernschilder und Umgebung ausgestattet.
      Neue Front GTI von einem Golf Mk5, Einbauküche auf der anderen Seite! Rot Mk5 Golf trim rund um den Kühlergrill

Wired Boot light to alarm wiring with diodes,
      Also wired Aux plug in boot.

Wired Boot Licht Alarm Verdrahtung mit Dioden,
      Auch verkabelt Aux Plug-in-Boot.

Original von Hipwell
      New front GTI badge from a Golf Mk5, fitted on the other side! Red Mk5 Golf trim around the front grille.

Neue Front GTI von einem Golf Mk5, Einbauküche auf der anderen Seite! Rot Mk5 Golf trim rund um den Kühlergrill

Der Internet-Übersetzer hat ein paar Fehler gemacht, die wirklich gut sind :D

The internet translator works funny:

Einbauküche = kitchen :D

The lights in the doors and in your trunk are very good.
      Original von Foxx
      hey, that's really ESL style :D

Whats ESL? Sorry :rolleyes:

Original von greenlupo
      Original von Hipwell

Der Internet-Übersetzer hat ein paar Fehler gemacht, die wirklich gut sind :D

The internet translator works funny:

Einbauküche = kitchen :D

haha thats funny! :D
      Original von fireandice
      Original von Hipwell
      Whats ESL? Sorry :rolleyes:

ESL - also called ExSerienlupo - is a user in this board ;).

But pics of his Lupo are no more online :(. So it's hard to show parallels..

Oh thank you :) I take it he had done similar modifications.

Oh danke :) Ich nehme an, er habe ähnliche Veränderungen geschehen.