Lupo GTI OEM+

Here is my OEM+ modified 2002 Lupo GTI.

Hier ist mein OEM+ veränderte 2002 Lupo GTI.

Before I bought it/ Bevor ich es gekauft.

Erste bisschen Arbeit ......

Gereinigt und in den Feiertagen April (09) gewartet

Teile verwendet ...

Öl-und Filterwechsel ... Mobil 1 0w/40
      K & N Luftfilter-Panel
      Kraftstoff-Filter
      Brems-und Kupplungspedal Flüssigkeit change ... Dot 5,1
      Pollenfilter
      Zündkerzen ... NGK Iridium
      Hinten Wischblatt
      Front-Wischerblätter
      Getriebe Ölwechsel
      Auxi Antriebsriemen
      Fehlercodes geprüft
      Drosselklappenstutzen gereinigt, Airbox gereinigt, Verschnaufpause Kontrollkästchen aktiviert.

Meinem früheren Auto-Sammlung

Gamma-Kopf-Einheit und CD-Wechsler aus

MFD Version G. Mit 2007 navigationssystem Festplatte

03/08/2009
      Original von marcus
      Sehr schöner GTI, aber leider ist das lenkrad auf der falschen Seite
      This is a very nice GTI, but the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

;)

Very funny. Yes it is on the wrong side as i would have liked to have had a glovebox as standard.

haha sehr lustig. Ja, es ist auf der falschen Seite, wie ich hätte gern noch ein Handschuhfach als Standard hatte.
      Original von christi@n
      Very nice GTI... I would like to see when the Ipod is installed...

The iPod is installed into the cubby hole, which was formerly a cupholder.

iPod is linked to a Dension 100 and a CD Retention Kit, this allows you to keep playing CD's through the CD Changer (now in the boot), play music throught the iPod and play the radio through the MFD. :)

Der iPod wird in die Nebenzimmer, das früher ein Getränkehalter installiert.

iPod verknüpft ist einDension 100 und ein CD Retention Kit, das können Sie halten das Abspielen von CD's auf der CD-Wechsler (jetzt im Kofferraum), dachte der iPod Musik abspielen und spielen das Radio durch den MFD. :]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Hipwell“ ()

cool stuff! i´ve already checked out your topic at the clublupo.
      oem defenetly rocks! unfortunately there´s hardly a croud of oem-modders in germany.

my polo is oem+,too. but most of the fellas @ the german polo-board think...."those oem-ish guys" are outta mind :D
      Gruss und so,da_flo
      Original von da_flo
      cool stuff! i´ve already checked out your topic at the clublupo.
      oem defenetly rocks! unfortunately there´s hardly a croud of oem-modders in germany.

my polo is oem+,too. but most of the fellas @ the german polo-board think...."those oem-ish guys" are outta mind :D

Yes OEM+ is excellent, I'm surprised that it is not that big in Germany. What are the common modifications that people do on here?

Ja OEM + ist sehr gut, ich bin überrascht, dass es ist nicht so groß in Deutschland. Was sind die häufigsten Veränderungen, die Leute hier?
      VW Passat W8 interior light with glowing red mood lighting.

VW Passat W8 Innenleuchte mit leuchtend roten stimmungsvolle Beleuchtung.

I had to paint it black to match the GTI trim.... They come in every colour but black!

Pain to fit..... The head lining has to be cut and then folded up. There isn't enought room for the plug, so I had to cut some of the polystyrene out from above the head lining.

I did it without cutting up the Lupo loom, swapping the pins with the new plug, then I added a wire down to the light switch to power the LED's.

Ich musste paint it black, die GTI trim Spiel .... Sie kommen in allen Farben, aber schwarz!

Pain zu passen ..... Der Kopf Futter muss geschnitten werden und dann zusammengeklappt. Es reichen nicht Platz für die Stecker, so musste ich einige der Polystyrol aus über dem Kopf Futter geschnitten.

Ich tat es, ohne Zerschneiden der Lupo Webstuhl, Vertauschen der Pins mit dem neuen Stecker, dann habe ich einen Draht bis auf den Lichtschalter an die Macht der LED's.
      hi hippy! :D

your translation tool is very funny. while reading your postings, i have to smile all the time ;)

well,...

I'm surprised that it is not that big in Germany. What are the common modifications that people do on here?

you're not the only one who is suprised, but in germany cheap ebay stuff tuning dominates. (i suppose...) it's a very sad fact, that's sure. but i think you found a rare community of OEM lupo tuners here in LC ;) there are serveral other lupo boards in germany, but their philosophy is, as already mentioned "the fast and the furious" tuning ;)

think we're gettin too old for this stuff ;) enjoy your stay here, as i do in CL.uk.co

regards

foxx (aka "timmendorf" in CL)

p.s. like your lupo!

p.p.s. don't like this cupra "thing". ;) the road has to come closer to the car, not the bumper to the road ;)

p.p.p.s. what's the green car?!
      I dont like the Cupra "Thing" too...

My English ist not so good...;)

The Lupo GTI in UK have no Glovebox?
      This is standard in Germany...

Why this...???

The green Car is a TVR...???
      Nicht der Sieg über den Gegner ist das höchste Ziel, sondern der Sieg über sich selbst...

Nur wer Lack hat kann im Puff drängeln!

Lg Robby

PS.: Ich grüße alle Ehemaligen und Geister...:P :P :P :P :P :P

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Timon“ ()

Very nice Car, but i have to say, i also dont like the Seat thing :D

What coilovers did you use? Already lowered it?
      OEM rulez, there are several Votex kits i also like for the Lupo, but all other Spoilerstuff sucks. Sadly you cant lower the Lupo as much as you want, because of the Driveshaft. Worst point of the Lupodesign.
      Original von Silberpfeil
      Aber die Türeinstiegsleisten kommen GUT ! =)

habe ich mir auch gegönnt, und kosten gerade mal 15,- € das Stück :D

@ hipwell:
      Do you have pictures of the BBS RC mounted on your GTI?
      I like the BBS RC ;)

TWEE

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „TWEE“ ()

Original von Foxx
      p.p.s. don't like this cupra "thing". ;) the road has to come closer to the car, not the bumper to the road ;)

:rolleyes:

Original von dasHirschl
      I dont like the Cupra "Thing" too...

8o

Original von ExSerienlupo
      Die Cupra Lippe unter der Front finde Ich gar nicht mal so schlimm, ist mal was anderes.

The Cupra lip under the front, I think not at all times as bad times is something else.

:(

Original von -|WEST|-
      I also dont like the Seat thing :D

:(

Original von Silberpfeil
      dieses Frontspoilerschwert ist auch nicht so meine Abteilung!

;(

:D Hat niemand etwas für Sie?
      :P Does nobody like it? lol

Es war sehr populär in Großbritannien, nachdem ich es gemacht habe, haben viele Menschen es dort GTI's jetzt. Es hilft, das Fahrzeug optisch noch tiefer. Ich wette, es wird in Kürze über den Fang bei in Deutschland!

It was very popular in the UK after i did it, many people have it on there GTI's now. It helps make the car look even lower. I bet it will soon catch on in germany!
      Original von Foxx
      p.p.p.s. what's the green car?!

Original von dasHirschl
      The green Car is a TVR...???

No its not a TVR... It's my MGC GTS Factory Sebring replica. Just needs a V8 Engine.. :D

Nein ist sie nicht ein TVR ... It's my MGC GTS Factory Sebring Replik. So braucht ein V8-Motor .. :D

Next to another one of our classic cars...
      Weiter zu einem anderen unserer Oldtimer ...

Original von Foxx
      hi hippy! :D

your translation tool is very funny. while reading your postings, i have to smile all the time ;)

well,...

I'm surprised that it is not that big in Germany. What are the common modifications that people do on here?

you're not the only one who is suprised, but in germany cheap ebay stuff tuning dominates. (i suppose...) it's a very sad fact, that's sure. but i think you found a rare community of OEM lupo tuners here in LC ;) there are serveral other lupo boards in germany, but their philosophy is, as already mentioned "the fast and the furious" tuning ;)

think we're gettin too old for this stuff ;) enjoy your stay here, as i do in CL.uk.co

regards

foxx (aka "timmendorf" in CL)

p.s. like your lupo!

LOL. I hate to think what the translations say! Sorry I only did GCSE German, so I have to translate most of it. I'm surprised how many people speak English on here.

I am already enjoying my stay here thank you! I bet OEM+ will become popular now. =)

'timmendorf' only has 4 posts!?!

Thank you, have you still got your cambridge Lupo?? Nice car also.

LOL. Ich hasse es zu denken, was die Übersetzungen zu sagen! Sorry, ich habe lediglich GCSE Deutsch, so dass ich die meisten davon übersetzen müssen. Ich bin überrascht, wie viele Leute Englisch sprechen.

Ich bin schon mein Aufenthalt hier genießen, thank you! Ich wette, OEM + wird nun beliebt

"timmendorf" hat nur 4 posts!?!

Vielen Dank, hast du noch deine cambridge Lupo? Schönes Auto auch.