New Head Lights

New Head Lights

Okè ill try it in Englisch again , i`m looking for clear glass headlights for my Arosa (i`dont want to put in polo 9n light`s)

So i`ve tryed to get Hella to make them for an Seat arosa Mk 1 (1998) and alsow tryed FK if the would like to make them but till so far Hella gave me an Answer the told me there are some unit`s for astra-g i could try an than make a head light unit my self ! now my question can`t we try to getter to make Hella or FK to make som nice head lights for an Arosa mk 1 are there people interrested ?????? please make a list with name`s

I Diddent know where to put this thema so i`m sorry if it`s in the wrong one !

1 árosafreak
      Life`s Fun with a little Garret Inside
      yes iv`e seen it thanks but you guy`s have more options for an Lupo than there are for an Arosa (with out having to reconstruct the front in a lot of way`s) i`ve been told to fit in a Polo 9n front (that`s a lot of work) or any thing als for the Lupo you could take the GTI look headlights ore the smoked one`s For the Arosa ther is not an option . so who is interrested ???
      Life`s Fun with a little Garret Inside